|View / Print Catalog|
-Wysong: to gain professional input from practicing veterinarians and increased exposure of Wysong health concepts
-Veterinary Practitioner: to broaden clinical capabilities and increase income opportunities
This opportunity is available only to licensed veterinarians actively engaged in clinical practice.
Clinical Consultants (CCs) periodically evaluate new product developments and advise on improvements in the CC Program. In exchange, Wysong will provide:
1. Free samples of new product developments as well as most of the other 500 Wysong human and animal products
2. Free listing on the Wysong website as a preferred practitioner
3. Free R&D help and marketing for approved products the CC wishes to develop
4. Free Wysong educational products and access to distributor level marketing materials
5. Credit terms available (application required)
6. No minimum orders
7. Referrals of clients who contact Wysong seeking a veterinarian
8. Free shipping up to 10% of the net CC cost of any order under 200 lbs. 15% for orders over 200 lbs.
9. Consideration for a paid part-time Regional Director position
10. First consideration for full-time positions at Wysong
11. Compensation in the form of cash, or cash due times 1.5 in product credit, will be paid based upon the following:
a. 20% cash or 30% product credit for any direct order (human or animal product) from the CC's clients. Give your CC# to all clients that you refer to Wysong. They use your CC# when ordering to tag their account to yours. Once this client is tagged, all orders by phone, mail or web will accrue to your ledger. CCs can request "free shipping on first order" coupons for their clients to use. Catalogs and coupons are provided free of charge to CCs.
b. 10% cash or 15% product credit for any direct order the CC places for Wysong clinical items. The Clinical Product Division (in-clinic supplies) will be greatly expanded to include essentially all clinical necessities at a net price to the CC less than anywhere else available.
CC REGIONAL DIRECTORSHIPS
Experienced Clinical Consultants may be considered for part-time paid positions. Regional Directors work with veterinarians in a specified territory to assist them in becoming successful Clinical Consultants.
TO APPLY FOR A CLINICAL CONSULTANT POSITION
Complete the CC enrollment form and fax or mail to Wyong. We will then send all the starting materials needed to begin.